Centre de la Gravure et de l'Image imprimée de la Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles
10, rue des Amours. B-7100 La Louvière. BELGIUM
Téléphone: +32 (0) 64 27 87 27.
Télécopie: +32 (0) 64 27 87 29.
Opening hours for exhibitions : Every day from 10:00 till 18:00
Closed on Mondays, Christmas’, New Year’s day and Laetare (Carnival)
FREE ENTRANCE EVERY FIRST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH
Office hours : Monday to Friday from 09:00 till 17:00
Library: Opening hours are as follows: daily from 09:00 to 17:00, except on Mondays from 13:00 to 17:00. It is recommended to fix an appointment. Please call +32 (0)64 27 87 28. (Closed at weekends)
- 1 parking space reserved for disabled visitors opposite the entrance to the museum.
- Special arrangement for visitors with hearing impairment: guided tours in sign language are available, by appointment 10 days ahead of time.
- Special arrangement for visitors with impaired mental capacity, guided tours are available, by appointment 10 days ahead of time.
- The lift is for larger wheelchairs (Lift size: 110 cm wide, 270 cm deep).Museum toilets adapted for the disabled.
- Stools and wheelchair are available to the public.
- No specific arrangements for visitors with visual impairment.
GETTING THERE By car:
Motorway E19 Brussels – Paris,
A501 junction La Louvière (between exits 20 and 21)
Follow the signs for La Louvière and keep straight on to the town centre At the market square and church (Place Maugrétout), follow maison du tourisme (Place Mansart)
The museum is 20 m off there.
Free parking at the railway station and in the Cour Pardonche (PDF in French)
The image route...
The concept arose from the reality : some tourists followed already this route by themselves, because the museums explore the same subject and are situated alongside the motorway. It suggests a thematic visit without any obligation. The visitor pays his/her entrance at his arrival in the museum. Have a nice journey !
By train :
La Louvière Centre station, 500 metres walking distance.
Follow the signs for Centre de la Gravure
Tariffs - (complete in French)
Adults : 7.00 €
Over 65 : 5.00 €
Students : 3.00 €
Groups over 10 people
Per person 5.00€
Over 65 3.00 €
Free for children younger than 12 years 12.
FREE ENTRANCE EVERY FIRST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH (when an exhibition is taking place).
Guided tours in English: 1 hour for 70 (week) - 80 € (week-end)
Tours for maximum 20 people per guide can be arranged, any day by appointment, 10 days ahead of time. Call us.